Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hmmm what's our favorite thing to do???



We love going to the pool!!!  I could live in one, I'm pretty sure Samuel could too!  This past weekend was a fun busy one!  We got to visit with Hannah and Olivia for a while on Friday!  Got some great hang out time while they both napped for few hrs... so refreshing.   I love good, quality time ( what I mean is long convos, coffee, dinner, etc) with friends.  Its refueling, encouraging, fun and just love and appreciate good friendships!

On Saturday we were outside the whole day!  Matt played with Samuel and with wood (haha anytime he can be doing something with wood work he will!), Ms. Stephanie trimmed some bushes, and Samuel and I played in his baby pool all day!  I love being outside, so healthy and good for the soul!


















Water was everywhere!... on the floor, counter, blinds..




On Sunday, we went to our Aunt Tarrel and Uncle David's house and swam, ate, and visited with family all day!  It was so much fun... we missed them a lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment