Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Don't ever stop cuddling precious baby boy!




 Samuel Blake is by far the sweetest little spirit! I can't wait to see what he is going to be like every month that goes by. He loves to cuddle! And not just with me... he cuddles with Mr. Bear, Matt, my phone some times haha, his Nana... but I have to admit that I get a lot of those sweet cuddles! If I lay down on the floor or on the bed, he spots me and smiles while he squints those little eyes and crawls up to me and kisses me on the lips - well his form of a kiss- touches my lips with his loads of lovely drool :), or he lays on my shoulder, or my stomach or even my legs and makes a sweet sound! He is so loving! One of the cutest things he's been doing since last week is he'll grab Mr. Bear and place him on the floor (throwing him a little bit) and will go lay his whole body on him and look at me or watch the TV, melts my heart.. something about little boys! He laughs so much and smiles all the time, I LOVE it and hope he never changes! I tried capturing a few pictures of those moments                                                            
He'll spot me from across the room while he's playing and just come  give me his "I love yous"

with Mr. Bear









No comments:

Post a Comment