Thursday, March 15, 2012

HAPPY 8 MONTHS!

 Today, Samuel Blake is 8 months old........ MY GOSH time is FLYING by, its crazy!  My sweet baby is almost not a baby anymore!

  After 6 months they change so much.  Start eating more, personalities flourish etc.   I just read that at 8 months he can start having some water, he can eat so much more food.  Today, I made baby food for the first time!  It was so easy and I loved doing it... a bag of frozen peas is less than $2.00, and 2 pack of baby food stage 1 is $0.99 if it's on sale- that lasts me maybe 2 days if I decide to do that veggie or fruit once a day.  Can't wait to play more with different foods!

I used our blender, and when I pulled it out I saw that it had a setting for baby food!  I was not going to buy anything special to make baby food, was going to use the blender regardless.  But saw that and got very happy!  :)

2 great sites for out of the box ideas and when you're done doing the basics are:

homemade-baby-food-recipes.com
and
http://wholesomebabyfood.momtastic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment